[important]Funds donated to Can-Sir go directly to funding our various campaigns and projects
Cancer Awareness, Education, regional and national Cancer Buddies & Can-Sir Malecare Support Groups and our leading project, the acquisition of Screening & Testing Vehicles for Prostate, Testicular & Colorectal Cancer.
Funding is also much needed for;
- The delivery cancer awareness presentations & educational programs at schools, churches & clinics.
- Conducting Public speaking and motivational talks at corporate events and various health day functions both regional and national.
- Families in Rural and the more impoverished areas: It is sometimes required that we supply some of the families affected by cancer with much needed food parcels, as it is mostly the bread winners who are affected by this illness and the families are often left without anything to eat for days.
- The development, expansion and running of Can-Sir Malecare cancer support groups nationally and in communities where cancer patients reside and to support them as they journey with cancer.
- The development and presentation of cancer educational and support services in underprivileged communities with the emphasis on cancer patients and their families.
- The development of public awareness events and campaigns to ensure cancer becomes a national priority in South Africa.
- The development of much needed information brochures and pamphlets which will assist in supporting and educating the patients and their families as they navigate on the cancer journey.
Can-Sir welcomes foreign and domestic donations, as well as direct bank transfers.
Do the right thing and help Can-Sir help people and communities cope with cancer.
Thank you and God Bless You…
Can-Sir Banking Details (Local Bank Deposits and EFT)
Bank: First National Bank
Main Account no: 62372607592
(Account No: 62414347155: is our special projects account)
Account name: CAN-SIR
Account type: Cheque
SWIFT code: FIRNZAJJ
Reference should either be: Your name-Donation / Company Name-Donation or Event Name
(e.g. James Thomas-Donation / Delight (Pty) Ltd-Donation or 10c For Cancer Campaign)
Donations are tax deductable in terms of section 18a of the income tax act.